Saturday, August 2, 2008

Boat Day!

Today we hung out with our good friends the Bies. We went with their ward down to Yuba to go boating. It was a load of fun. They had four boats in the water, so everyone got plenty of time in the water.

Unfortunately, Sharon Bies forgot her camera, which was suppose to supply the pictures for this blog. So, just get a good mental picture of me and Rachelle, on inner tubes, upside down, in the air. Holding on for our lives. Oh, and Rachelle screaming and me with a big fat grin on my face. There! Now you see us.

I am going to have to get this picture problem worked out.......

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Almost makes me want to move up there with you!

Summer said...

yes get the picture thing worked out its much more fun! sounds like a good time!

Heather said...

hey - this is cousin heather. it was fun to see you today. i love the title of your blog. It's so awesome. I love to hear about good things going on with young adults!!! And yeah - you totally made Maxwell's day making him laugh and smile so much. Good luck at byu-i.