Monday, August 18, 2008

Shopping for College!

Today, I shopped for all of my college needs. And in the process, I found my favorite store in the world. Well, so far.

We went to DI and I was able to get everything I need. Here is a list of the greatest sales that I got today:

2 pairs of Dress Pant ($6 each)-- to make this even better I couldn't find any pants that would fit me in the department stores, but DI had what I needed.
1 BYU-I jacket ($4)
1 nice waterproof jacket ($15)
All kitchen Utinsels ($3)
4 dishes ($4)
2 bowls ($2)
1 microwave soup cup ($1)
A nice Iron ($5)
Sturdy Leather Shoes ($5)
A new shirt ($4)



Talk about cheap! I loved it, I have never liked shopping, but I liked this because there is no guilt. Everything is still in great condition. College Here I Come!!!

(this advertisement not paid for by Deseret Industries)
(Actual Custumer, Real Results.)

2 comments:

Marisa said...

You crack me up!!! But you've convinced me... I may need to try DI.

Life's Adventures said...

WAY 2 GO Daniel & DI. Love your blog. We wish you the best at BYUI. Luv, Uncle Jerry & Aunt Shari